[nagdu] thoughts on Pilot's training

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Jan 8 20:29:29 UTC 2015

I have my fifth dog and I have found each dog needs to be corrected
differently.  My second one was the worst.  I finally had to put a
gentle leader on her because leash corrections were totally
ineffective.  Then came my third dog and she was crushed by a "no,
leave it" or similar correction.  It is important to get to know the
dog and determine corrections that are appropriate.  That is very hard
when it is your first dog.  BTW, the same rules applied to my three
sons.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053