[nagdu] Relieving issues

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 22:17:21 UTC 2015

Well, Pilot taught us to be fair with our dogs. More important than keepping
them on a schedule, is to give them an opportunity to go before we leave and
after we come home. My dogs are on a roughly every 3 or 4 hour schedule
during the day. The puppy goes out more often. However, if I'm going
somewhere, Holly also goes out before I leave and when I come back.