[nagdu] Relieving issues

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 22:41:32 UTC 2015

Aleeha,
Just because someone says in a message that they take out there dog at 8am and then again at 5, also doesn't mean that they are giving us all of the whole picture. Before being too judgemental, throwing someone under the bus, it wouuld be appropriate to ask for clarification.
Can we please try to be a little bit more understanding and respectful.
Thank you

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.