[nagdu] Food recall email services

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 15:30:53 UTC 2015

Hello,

Recalls don't generally come through that often on any kind of
food...maybe once or twice a month is about the frequency...although I
suppose something could happen that would allow for there to be many
recalls. I would check with the manufacturer of the food that you feed
your dog. They often times have a mailing list that you can subscribe to
which will alert you to recalls and other things too...although you
might get more advertising from the company that way too.

Thanks.