[nagdu] peanut butter dog cookies

Martha Reaney mreaney at comcast.net
Sat Jan 10 21:29:52 UTC 2015

great recipe for peanut butter flavored biscuits that is so easy to make and kids would probably love to
make them too. I make them every so often and they keep w/o refrigeration. My dogs
love them and so does the neighbor's dog.
Here's the recipe if anyone would like to try it.

2 cups whole wheat flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 Cup Peanut butter (regular or chunky)
1 Cup milk
Mix flour and baking powder in bowl first, add milk and peanut butter. I found softening
the peanut butter in the microwave for about 15 seconds makes it easier to mix in.
Mix until you have a nice dough. You can mix these by hand.
Roll out 1/4 inch thick and cut into shapes with cookie cutters. I just use a shot
glass and it makes about 8 dozen 2 inch round cookies.
Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or until golden. Allow to sit out for a few hours to firm up, but, keep them out of the reach of counter surfers, since these cookies are a real temptation!

Martha
Illinois