[nagdu] Hello?

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sun Jan 11 01:45:48 UTC 2015

Hi Nicole,
I received your message fine.  I have not felt well due to a respiratory
infection and have not paid much attention these past few days except in
the morning and in the evening so I can't say if it is really slow or not.

However, I would take the respite when you can get it.k  Often I can not
keep up with the number of emails in a day from NAGDU.  Although I do
try to select what I read based on the subject, it can still take too
much time out of the day.  Yet I learn valuable information; so I do not
want to ignore the list; but I have to find a paid job and become
licensed in counseling.
Janice