[nagdu] New Member

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sun Jan 11 01:55:11 UTC 2015

Hi Anne,
My name is Janice and I am deaf-blind, with balance and mobility
issues.  am waiting for a new guide dog as my first guide dog had to be
retired early due to seizures.  Destiny is a golden lab and flat coat
cross.  She will be 9 in April 16.

I graduated from a masters counseling program last May and have been
looking for a job.  I have been studying for the National Counseling
Examination test that will help me become licensed.  I have to take the
Maryland ethics test as well.  I plan to take these examinations in the
next six months.
Janice