[nagdu] New Member

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 11 03:31:20 UTC 2015

Ann,

	Welcome to the list. My name is Marion; I am the president of NAGDU.
Where do you live and are you involved in your local chapter or affiliate?

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!