[nagdu] peanut butter dog cookies

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Jan 11 11:28:32 UTC 2015

Debbie,

I bake with both whole wheat and white flours.  Whole wheat tends to make
your recipe a little dryer and more crumbly.  I don't see any reason why
white flour wouldn't work, but I'd put the flour in slowly, adding only as
much as you need.  My suspicion is that you might need a different amount
than is called for to get the right consistency.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC
Visit my new website on developing courage and living authentically:
http://www.falling-up.com