[nagdu] New Member

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 23:20:19 UTC 2015

Anne,
A warm welcome from North Carolina!
My name is Raven. I'm a Michigan native, a recent college graduate,
and a natural health enthusiast. I am currently working my first
guide, a 4.5-year-old male golden. I have experience as a dog training
assistant , though I currently work as an academic editor.
You will definitely enjoy this list. It is full of good info and
engaging discussion.
--
Raven
Stop being a victim, and choose to be a victor.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs