[nagdu] Applying for a guide dog with a pet dog

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:51:42 UTC 2015

I live in an apartment by myself, but we have three big dogs at home and The Seeing Eye had no problem. I also informed them of my decision to be a vet, so my dog is very good with other dogs, at least as far as playing goes. He does have a severe dog distraction, but that does not affect his ability to play. Also, I told them that my dog needed to be good around horses. He ignores them.
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com>
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian proverb