[nagdu] guide dog and parents issue

John Sanders starmy22 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 20:10:43 UTC 2015

Hi,
I have a question:  I had a chance to go over to my parents house Last week.
I wsa gone from Last Wednesday to last saturday.
Mollie did a lot of wineing the first night because of nervousness.
My dad had told me that I should let Mollie run around outside off leash to get her exercise.
I wsa told  while I was in training at Pilot Dogs that I should never let my dog run around off leash to get exercise.
My parents are not listening to me and what I’m saying.
I feel like I’m arguing with them and I’m not getting anywhere.
My parents have two dogs.
A golden Retriever and a Austrailian Sheperd  combined with Shelty breed.
How should I go about telling them that having my dog off leash and running around isn’t a good thing to do?
I’ve told them that at Pilot dogs they encouraged us not to let our dogs off leash.
I do apologize if this off-topic.
I didn’t know where else to post this.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
John and the always Beutifull, always Gorgeous Mollie who likes to sleep