[nagdu] guide dog and parents issue

Martha Reaney mreaney at comcast.net
Mon Jan 12 20:59:46 UTC 2015

Hi, John.

You might try ccalling Pilot when you are with your parents and having the school explain why they have this policy to your parents.
Also, you may want to clarify if the rule for off-leash play is for all circumstances. Maybe it would be okay if you are in a fenced yard, for example.

I know how frustrating it is when family and friends don't respect your rules when they are interacting with the dogs.  I bet that we have all experienced it  at one time or another.

Hang in there.

Martha
Illinois