[nagdu] Welcome New Members!

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 23:44:52 UTC 2015

Welcome ann, Amanda and Samantha,
I hope you all enjoy the list.

First the introductions, I am marsha, working my third guide from GDF. My pup is a black lab cross, who specially trained not only to guide but to alert, as I am deafblind, and for balance work. We live in PA, where its freezing, and I am wishing for the spring already. LOL

I am also the moderator of this list. This means I am the resident meanie, not really. But a few rules you should be aware of, the posting limits, 5 posts per day per member. Please include your name and contact information at the bottom of your emails,  so that we know who you are. Off Topic messages are not allow. Don't worry, I'll email you off list if there any issues, most of the time there are no issues. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me off list.

Talk soon,

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.