[nagdu] Concerning Religion And Dogs

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Jan 14 02:10:52 UTC 2015

Your information regarding the Muslim being licked by a dog is incorrect as
far as I'm aware. I think being licked would requirewashing before prayer,
not fasting for three days, I think the guy who told you that was giving you
a pig in a poke. But regardless of that:
My concern foranyone's religious purity ends where violation of my access
rights begins.
I would have the same irreverant opionion related to people of my own
inherited religion, judaism. Bottom line is I really don't care. I respect
it but I couldn't care less.
Guide dog access is not a dog popularity contest--smile.

Glad to see you Chaim, I remember you from Buddy-l.

Dan W.

dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net