[nagdu] Concerns arise over Uber's accessibility for persons with disabilities

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 16:01:52 UTC 2015

Personally, for UBER, I use the IPhone app...
But, when I call for a regular taxi, I make sure I tell them I have a service dog... Out of respect for the Driver.
What do you guys think about having the UBER app add an option where you can let them know if you have a dog or a wheelchair... Just because most of the uber or lift drivers are using their own personal vehicles.
Especially for a wheelchair. because then maybe at the base dispatch they could have a few wheelchair vehicles available.
Thoughts?

Abigail Bolling
"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)