[nagdu] Stinky doggie!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 15 18:08:05 UTC 2015

Debby,
not likely anal glands then; it just smells like sweaty dog...

I do wash her bed on a regular basis; the cover comes off so I can wash it, but I wonder if it is the pillow inside?  She definitely does NOT smell this bad when she sleeps on our bed, or in her dog bed in our room, or on her platform bed in the living room...

Daryl