[nagdu] Stinky doggie!

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Fri Jan 16 05:08:25 UTC 2015

Hi Daryl,

Have you washed Jenny's bed at work since that's where the smell is
possibly starting from. If not, maybe that's what you need to do firstwash
Jenny's bedding . Now as far as the bath goes. I have given my dog Gipp a
bath myself hear at home. I have Gipp get up into the tub which he does
himself. Once Gipps in the tub, I always pack Gipps ears with a cotton ball
to keep Gipps ears dry and from water getting in the ears. I then wet Gipp
down with the shower head hose. Once Gipp is wetted down then I use a
allergy shampoo  on him. I lather him up with the shampoo and scrub  the
shampoo in and then I rinse. I make sure I rinse  all the shampoo  off of
him  and that there's no shampoo left in his coat. Before  I have Gipp jump
out of the tub, I towl dry him off as much as I can while still in the tub
and then I  have Gipp jump out of the tub and I start drying  him off with
the towls. Then I remove the cotton balls  from his ears. Gipp will just
stand or sit there while I'm bathing him and he doesn't even try to jump out
until I tell him to.

Good luck with giving Jenny her first bath. Note you also might want to
close the bathroom dorr just in case Jenny tries to escape  from getting a
bath. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper