[nagdu] Welcome !

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 22:46:20 UTC 2015

Welcome ,Ann,Amanda, and Samantha.I am Mardi from Tucson Arizona,where it
is nice and warm in the seventies to day.Good day to work the dog.I am an
owner trainer and all my guides have been Siberian Huskies except,for one
Belgian Shepherd. I recently retired my Shepherd,Shaman as he has severe
allergies. I am currently working Neechee,my Siberian Husky guide dog. I
work my dog from a wheelchair.I hope you find this list as informative and
just fun. I really enjoy it.Again welcome from  Mardi and
Shaman,retired,and Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/