[nagdu] dog not feeling well

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:24:44 UTC 2015

Hi John, unless you know for sure what she threw up, it's hard to
tell why she did that.  It could be that she ate the dog food off
the floor too fast.  It could be that she got something from
outside.  A certain amount of dog throw up is kind of normal-one
day while in class, Neena and I were playing, and she was very
excited about that.  Then we went out to relieve.  When we came
back inside, she threw up.  My instructor said that she thought
that Neena just got overly excited.  And she didn't throw up the
rest of the day, or any other time while I was in class.  I guess
the biggest thing is that you have to try as best you can to keep
her from eating things off the ground.  Which means that she
probably can't have much freedom outside yet, and you have to be
very proactive in dog proofing your house.    PEACE,    Debby