[nagdu] dog not feeling well

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 13:18:23 UTC 2015

There's no way to stop a living creature from vomiting ever. Things
happen, and the body has stock responses for eliminating things that
don't belong. Vomiting is one of them. Also, vomiting can be a sign of
stress. Sometimes, dogs will eat too much, eat too fast, eat things
they shouldn't, need to eliminate a bad bug, or just get stressed or
excited over something. Vomiting is really nothing to worry about
unless it is a disturbing color, or if it happens repeatedly in a
short amount of time.