[nagdu] water intake question

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Jan 20 22:16:34 UTC 2015

John, what did your school tell you.  While I was at Leader we offered
2 cups of water each time we brought the dog in from going to the
bathroom.  If they didn't drink it we didn't offer another drink until
the next time.  That was very different when I was there during a very
hot August and we were working outside.  You need to use your own
judgement.  People usually take bowls with them when they are out so
they can offer the dog a drink.  I am not sure the age of the dog is
that important.  I have had my dog long enough that there is always a
bowl down for her to get a drink but that doesn't happen until you are
comfortable your dog will not go the bathroom inside.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053