[nagdu] water intake question

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 21 03:50:05 UTC 2015

Hi John, this may sound harsh, you never go out of house with out bags and
you must know if your dog has gone in the hall way, that should never
happen. This make it harder on rest of use because public thinks that blind
people can't take care of them selves or a guide dog. How much do you walk
your dog and how much do you work your dog each day. you should walk mile or
two each day, guide dogs need work to stay in shape and be happy. It is up
to you take care of your dog not your parents or your home ade. Good luck
you nake it.