[nagdu] Dogs Stealing Cat Food

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 17:11:44 UTC 2015

We have to feed our dogs in the kitchen and that's where their
water is, also.  Our house is small, so I can hear whoever is in
the kitchen.  It seems to work for us, but I wish we had another
solution, but we don't.  So far though, it has worked well for
Neena.

My fifth dog Cleo had to retire early because of severe noise
sensitivity.  She had always stayed out of the cat food, and
litter box and everything.  When I had to retire her, we were not
in a position to be able to keep her, so she went to live with my
brother-in-law.  I had to fly her from southern California to
Denver.  The night before she was to leave, I have no idea why,
but she managed to get into the cat food.  It had unfortunate
consequences.  Um, all I'll say is that I do not like those long
corridors in the Phoenix airport.  Yikes! We'll probably never
know why she chose that night to get into something that we had
made difficult for her to do, and why in the world she did it.
Maybe it was her way of saying she didn't want to go.  But wow,
she has had a wonderful life.    Peace,    Debby and Neena