[nagdu] Dog bed

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 17:35:21 UTC 2015

Maybe a fleecy cover for the one you have will make him feel more cozy. What
I would do though, is take one of your old pillows that have gone flat or
you don't like any longer and put that on top of the memory foam, and zip up
the whole thing in a fleecy cover, smile. That is what I have and my boys
love them. Even eighty six pound Tomato Head curls his labbiness on the bed.

Becky and Jake with his paw-brother Tomato Head