[nagdu] SuperShuttle

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Jul 1 11:24:17 UTC 2015

I dunno Debbie, dogs don't take up a ton of room if they don't sprawl. Certainly I've had as much trouble fitting a straight cane in someplace as a dog. We once got three guide dogs and four humans (one was driving) into a Ford Escort, and those ain't big cars. Sure, it was tight quarters, but them's the breaks sometimes.