[nagdu] What's up with all the scavenging anyhow?

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:34:25 UTC 2015

Liberty is a real scavenger.  I don't know if it's because she was trained with food rewards, but she is what she is, and I have to keep a handle on it.  I'm not crazy about using food rewards either, but I do it because that's how she was trained.  I guess I'm kind of old school.  And one of my dogs I had before they started using food was also a really accomplished scavenger.

Kaye