[nagdu] clicker and scavenging/impulse control

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 15:24:04 UTC 2015

That's kind of what I do with Willa actually. chlth I honestly the the ideal solution would be to have someone help you set up food along a typical route where you know where it is but also far off where you will have plenty of time to prevent him from going for it. This means the dog doesn't suspect somethings up and it  would probably be more effective. Although I haven't tried this I am planning on it the next opportunity I get. Also, how is his scavenginenging with the gentle leader on?

Sent from my iPhone