[nagdu] exhibit hall table ukpdate, we need just a few more volunteers

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Jul 2 21:48:16 UTC 2015

Hello to all,

First, thanks so much to those of you who have stepped up to give of your
time at NAGDU's exhibit hall table at the convention.
Monday, July 6: one person needed from 3 till 5.
Tuesday, July 7: I have no one scheduled for the 3 till 5 shift, so we need
two volunteers
Wednesday, July 8: we could use one more person for the evening shift, 7
till 9pm.
Thursday, noon till 1:45: one volunteer needed for that last exhibit hall
shift

If you can help with any of these times, Please send me an email at

sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
And include your cell phone number.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Have a great Independence Day! I'm lucky that my Fallon is fine with
fireworks, unlike my dog back in the Eighties who, upon hearing the second
boom, sought refuge in the bathtub!

Sherrill