[nagdu] Sidewalkless walking update

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 3 02:36:39 UTC 2015

hello, all,

Just a quick followup... Jenny was MUCH more settled today.. after work she did beautifully walking on the grass where we had to and on the road where we could.  She was a bit scroungy, but that's a standard stress behavior for her, so the fact that it's decreasing is a great thing!
I talked to one of the trainers at BC Guide Dogs, and she happens to be training with a new dog and handler team whose routes are almost exclusively without sidewalks.  We;re going to keep in touch and let each other know of things that have worked for us, and go from there! :)

Thanks, guys!
Daryl