[nagdu] New law targets service animal imposters

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 09:37:44 UTC 2015

Hi every one,Mardi here. I wish Arizona would enact a law like the Florida
law. But even if they did, it would not be enforced just like the service
dog laws we already have on the books. Lily and Nala were attacked and
nothing was ever done.Lily's case was thrown out of court,even though I had
vet records showing that she had been attacked. Shaman has been attacked 7
times by pit bulls and several times by small ankle biters.Animal Control
has refused to do any thing.The cops refused to do anything also. There is
no reason that I should be afraid of my dog being attacked or perhaps even
my self being attacked when we go out. So far Neechee has not been attacked
but loose dogs have harassed her.Shulamith has not been on the streets yet.
Why bother to have these laws if they are not enforced?       Mardi and
Shaman,retired and Neechee and Shulamith,GDIT>

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/