[nagdu] Send prayers for Jenny...

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 3 15:45:42 UTC 2015

Hey, guys,
As you may know, Jenny's ears have been severely affected by the crazy pressure changes that have taken place here over the past few months.  As I've worked with her on keeping her cool during these times when it's obvious her ears are painful, I've noticed what looked like cartilage above her ears.  Today, I looked, and above her right ear (the one that looks most painful to her), the cartilage is about the size of a nickel.  This is much bigger than it has been before, so I am very nervous about what this is.  I've booked a vet appointment for tomorrow morning, but would love thoughts and prayers... On one hand, I hope we can find out what this is, so we can deal with it... on another hand, I hope it's nothing serious.

Send us your prayers,
Daryl with Jenny