[nagdu] harness pouches

Sonja O sohldag at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 16:47:07 UTC 2015

I can recommend Amanda Figueroa on Facebook. Her page is called
DD Photo and Design:
https://www.facebook.com/DDPhotoandDesign

She makes really really nice quality convertible harness capes, pouches, vest attachments for harnesses.
I am sure she'd be happy to work something out with you for your needs.
Some people have vest style pouch inside their harness handle. Others have pouches attached to the harness or use the vest style.

You can also buy a flat style pouch in the store, take it to a seamstress and have her add Velcro or snap straps to it so you can attach it to the inside of the handle :)

Best to you, sonja and chief

Sent from my iPhone