[nagdu] Fwd: [Seeingeye-l] Eye Disease In Dogs And Cats: How And When To Treat At Home (article)

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 19:26:09 UTC 2015

Well, as another lister recently put it, we have run out of new topics
long ago so we revisit old ones for newbies to the guide dog
lifestyle, oldies who may need refreshers, and those who currently
have pets or hom are just interested in the way we do this.

I found this while going through my saved emails and thought may be
someone might benefit from it.

Note: The Seeing Eye list is no longer hosted there. Write me
personally if you would like to join. You must be a graduate, former
graduate, instructor, or puppy raiser I think though.

Note also: I have put my signature at the end of my messages with my
email address, but don't know why Gmail lists "quoted text" link for
you to open other messages or lists all other replies before you get
to that info. Sorry!