[nagdu] {Disarmed} Fwd: Dog Food Recall Alert - Important Update

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 17:36:46 UTC 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Dog Food Recall Alert - Important Update
Date: 	Sun, 5 Jul 2015 13:34:54 -0400
From: 	Dog Food Advisor <alerts at dogfoodadvisor.com>
To: 	nimerjaber1 at gmail.com

Dog Food Recall Alert - Important Update
Dear Fellow Dog Lover,

Because you signed up on our website and asked to be notified, I'm
sending you this special recall alert.

Stella and Chewy's of Oak Creek, Wisconsin, has now confirmed it is
voluntarily recalling a number of both frozen and freeze-dried raw
products due to possible exposure to other foods contaminated with
*Listeria bacteria*.

Listeria is not only *dangerous* to dogs, it can also be *deadly* to
small children, the elderly and those with an autoimmune disease.

The number of products being recalled has *increased significantly* in
this update.

So, please be sure to visit the following link for the latest details:

Stella and Chewy's Dog Food Recall of 2015
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NE.Ls&m=3by2BTwO4AO0_1z&b=is2owto0S8QGUovvY7VT6g>

Please be sure to *share*the news of this alert with other pet owners.

Mike Sagman, Editor
The Dog Food Advisor

P.S. Not already on our dog food recall notification list yet? Sign up
to get critical dog food recall alerts sent to you by email
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NE.Ls&m=3by2BTwO4AO0_1z&b=218jP0b3yMcgnYEoYF.g5w>.
There's no cost for this service.

Share: Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://www.aweber.com/t/EGJRt>
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/share?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/EGJRt>
Google+ <http://plus.google.com/share?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/EGJRt>
LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/EGJRt>
StumbleUpon
<http://www.stumbleupon.com/submit?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/EGJRt>

Dog Food Advisor, P. O. Box 6441, Williamsburg, VA 23188, USA

Unsubscribe
<http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jOzMLKxsnLSszGwcrKyMjLRGtEwczEwMrIxs> |
Change Subscriber Options
<http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jOzMLKxsnLSszGwcrKyMjLRGtEwczEwMrIxs>