[nagdu] bug repellant

Danielle Cyclorama dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 21:42:55 UTC 2015

I have been using Richard's Organics Flea and Tick spray on my dogs for a few months. It repels bugs other than fleas and ticks but I can't recall exactly which. I want to say it works on flies and mosquitoes as well. It lasts for up to four weeks but must be reapplied when ever the dog gets soaking wet. It does have a moderately strong smell, kind of like peppermint and cinnamon,, so I'm not sure if it would bother Jetta.

Danielle, Thai, and Bonnie

Sent from my iPhone