[nagdu] Suddenly a class date

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Jul 6 23:51:42 UTC 2015

Sean, there is no gun to your head to take the class date. Schools understand for some there isn't enough time of grieving the loss of the team with only a month to prepare. I personally have to wait between partnerships to really grieve and let go of the team. Southeastern will understand your delay, if you choose to go that way. If they don't then you have your answer.

You take care of you right now. You need support and caring. Franklin was your first dog and you don't have any experience of all the feelings you will, and are going through. But you need to go through all the steps of grieving. You have to go through the guilt, the denial and so on to give yourself fully to the next dog, if you choose to go that way.

Sean, be kind to yourself, warm hugs. Give yourself the time you need.

Warmly,
Becky and Jake

b.butterfly at comcast.net