[nagdu] Clicker impulse control

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jul 7 14:29:44 UTC 2015

Yesterday, Krokus walked through most of midtown Manhattan and only dived
once on the street and once in the bus terminal.  He walked past 2 places
where he almost always dives.  C&T!  He did excellent work too, dodging
lots of people, and all at a nice pace, despite the hot day.  It was so
great to see what a good guide he can be.
And, when we got home, he gave me 20 bucks my husband had dropped.  Such a
puppy.

Today, he was back to his old tricks, grabbing crap off the ground.  But I
don't expect his scavenging to be fixed in only a few days, or for it to
be an easy cruise.  But yesterday was very encouraging.
Tracy