[nagdu] Portable ear cleaning solution

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 17:58:51 UTC 2015

Daryl,
The Zymox ear cleanser— not the Zymox Otic for acute infection, is a 4 oz bottle.  It has a tip like the glue bottles we had as kids— you know the kind with the point that you twist?
It's a pretty small bottle.  I'm sure it'd fit in a bag no problem.  I always take the Zymox otic, which is a 1 oz bottle for infections when I travel because Soleil gets ear infections if her head gets wet, like getting caught in the rain or going swimming.  It's a very small bottle but I would not use it for cleaning if there is no infection.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone