[nagdu] Portable ear cleaning solution

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 23:10:18 UTC 2015

Coconut oil. I carry it with me anyway because I use it as a
moisturizer. So it's nothing to scoop out 1/4 tsp and put it in each
ear.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs