[nagdu] bug repellant

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Jul 8 11:53:15 UTC 2015

Lori,

I use Skin So Soft for myself.  How do you use it on your dog?  Do you
dilute it in water and spray it on?  I'd think if I used it straight out of
the bottle it would make their fur slimy, sticky and it would keep every bit
of stray debris stick to them.  It works great for me and the smell isn't
strong.  This is a definite possibility.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC