[nagdu] Saludos from Mexico My INtro

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:45:30 UTC 2015

  HI guys
Gerardo Corripio from Mexico; 37 years old, blind but also 70% hearing
loss. I've been very curious of how would it be to have a Guide Dog?
especially the companionship 24/7, being able to more independently go
out and about, but also the needing to care for the dog in terms of
feeding, relieving etc. Here in Mexico, though, the downside of having a
Guide dog (several blind friends have gone to Rochester for dogs), is
because they don't want to follow the Guide dog laws in public
buildings, they the handerl and dog need to wait outside wile the family
goes in to the store, restaurant etc. Anyhow, I'm hoping to gain some
very interesting insights into the art of having a guide Dog, so if the
laws do change, maybe I'll take the plunge? In the meantime, I'm willing
to learn! I most likely won't post much since I'm not a dog user, what
insight might I have?
But I do have curiosity on, aside the topics posted above, on breeds: If
I were to someday get a Guide Dog, I'd like it to be a Pooddle female,
thus I wonder can one choose these traits, or is it responsability of
the school to choose the right dog for you?
Again sorry if these questions sound kind of shall we say dumb, but also
a dumb question is never dumb, right? So thanks for accepting me on
here, and as I say, I maybe won't post much on here because of what
insights can I afford? but looking forward to reading your EMails!

--
Enviado desde mi lap