[nagdu] Quiet dog is not bored

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 10 13:33:25 UTC 2015

Hi Kerri.
Oh good.
My Krokus has a bone under my desk, which he chews when he feels like it.
Sometimes he comes out and we have a bit of a belly-rubbing, bone-holding
session.
Hope you figure out things to do with your girl during lunch.  I too am
working on that, not because I don't have places to walk, but just because,
if I bring my lunch, I tend to not go very far. So I'm inspired by your
efforts.
Tracy