[nagdu] The NFB got vote correct on ownership.

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Fri Jul 10 19:43:49 UTC 2015

BS'D

Howard,

How would state (tax) funded guide dogs makes it more realistic with ownerships of the dogs for the handlers? (It's how I read your comment about statefunded vs. charity funded guide dogs anyway.)

In Sweden, our guide dogs are financed by the government (taxes) and we've no ownerships; we've a disposal right to our dogs; and personally, I think it sucks.

LeSholom,
Mlle Leye-Shprintse Öberg
Stockholm, Suède
leyeshprintse at ymail.com