[nagdu] Retirement and ownership

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 20:27:03 UTC 2015

Yes, your question makes sense. Clients can certainly keep their
retired guides and get another guide dog from the same school if they
choose to.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs