[nagdu] The membership has spoken, and I am disappointed

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 18:03:01 UTC 2015

That's true. I didn't change schools over the ownership issue, because after forty years, and the gradual and not so gradual decline in my physical wellbeing and mobility, it was more important to me to stick with a school that knows my needs as well as GDB does. That doesn't mean, however, that I am quiet on the ownership issue, and I will be continuing to let them know how much I want that policy to change.

Sherry