[nagdu] question of curiosity re: IGDF membership

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Jul 11 21:29:31 UTC 2015

So it looks like:
Pilot
Gallant Hearts
Eye Dog Foundation, if they are still in business

are not certified by IGDF.  Gallant Hearts is probably too new to be
eligible though.   There may be some other teeny tiny schools that could be
added to this list.  These are just the ones that immediately come to mind.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC