[nagdu] lots and lots of very overweight dogs.

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 17:24:27 UTC 2015

I think this is a very important subject.

About 35 years ago we had a pet German Shepherd that we brought to the vet. That told me that he was overweight and how to check by feeling his ribs. I explained that I was feeding him the amount of food suggested on the dog food bag. He said yes and of course the dog food company would love for you to use twice as much food as they need to sell more food. Now I figure out how much food my dog needs by finding out how many calories there are per cup.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)