[nagdu] The NFB got vote correct on ownership.

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sun Jul 12 20:23:07 UTC 2015

Hi Marilyn,

Sure you can compare the two. The funding source should not matter. In one sense, the state funding comes from private sources as all of us contribute through our taxes.

Donor preferences should not matter. If the guide dog schools were doing their jobs properly they would show the value of how putting full trust in their graduates make for better teams.

Regards,

Michael Hingson