[nagdu] resolution on ownership

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:36:08 UTC 2015

I'm not sure how that relates to what I said. I disagree that the resolution
should have; usually we ask the state members there before we vote how they
see the vote and then we vote accordingly. Usually one member wouldn't
constitute how the affiliate felt. However, my point was that all guide dog
users are not with us on this resolution. I don't think we can ever get it
passed as long as NAGDU is so split on it, but I am in full agreement with
it.
Cindy